The Art Walkway in Longmont United Hospital has been a vital part of the hospital for over 18 years. The hallway is highly trafficked by staff and visitors and also a place for them to escape for a short while. While the art is displayed, I will be promoting it on our website and social media. The majority of the space is designed for 2D art and there are two small, locked cases for 3D pieces and jewelry. Art can be available for sale or just for display.
LUH Foundation will retain a 25% commission on all sales.
Interested in displaying your art?
Email Joanne Kirves - AllThingsSocial@outlook.com
The art is hung using a wire hanging system. 2D are must have a wire or hook on the back of frame. If you have questions, contact Joanne.
The display cases are 14.5” tall. It’s a corner case so the shelves are more of an odd triangle shape. The deepest width is 8.25”. Ideal for small pieces and jewelry.
Joanne Kirves, Principal Consultant, All Things Social will:
· Install art on a specified day and time
· Manage all sales and commissions to artists. Commissions will be issued to artists by the Longmont United Hospital Foundation.
· Promote the ArtWalk Way and participating artists through social media and internally in the hospital, showcasing this unique LUH asset and our amazing local artists.
· Provide all signage for art displayed.
· Work with All Things Social to determine number of pieces that will be displayed.
· All art must be framed or present professionally without a frame. This is up to the discreation of All Things Social.
· All art must be ready to hang.
· Artist must drop off art at Longmont United Hospital on designated day and time only.
· Artist cannot remove any art from the LUH ArtWalk Way without prior arrangement with All Things Social.
Interested in participating please email Joanne at AllThingsSocial@outlook.com or call 303-709-8851